Introducing our new shop
Delighted to announce that we have begun to open our second store in Colchester, Essex. With this space we aim to create a strong partnership between both stores, not only with our choice of stock but also the general aesthetic and concept.
The space is considerably larger, allowing us to stock a broader range across the board, including: Rock & Pop from 60's-90's, Jazz, Funk, Soul, Hip Hop, Latin, African, Dub & Reggae, Industrial, Wave + dance & electronic music of all description.
Like at our Bury St Edmunds shop, we also aim to host a broad range of events, and will have a specialist DJ set up at all times. Another element of our main store that we wish to develop is our range of turntables and accessories, which we will begin by introducing a brand new range and bundle deal. If you have any questions regarding the new shop please send us a message!
- We are based in a barn on a Farm called Allens Farm
- Allens Farm is slap bang in middle of Tye Road & Wivenhoe Road depending on which way you come.
- If you follow a Sat Nav beware they sometime lead you to a locked gate on a track. If this happens keep going.... you are nearly there!!!
- IF YOUR SAT NAV TAKES YOU TO THE CHURCH, MAKE SURE YOU PUT TYE ROAD INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING THE SIGN ONCE YOU ARE ON TYE ROAD!
- When you see this sign you have almost made it but keep going to end of this track where there is another sign for Car Parking.
- The entrance to Vinyl Hunter is at rear of the long barn.
- 6) There is a door and sign for Alices Boutique & The Hair & Beauty studio. If this is locked Dont give up. Just walk round to the back of the barn to find the Holy Grail!!
- 7) If all else fails call us on 07775 996060